For over 30 years we have been collecting, recycling and selling used tyres. During that time we have created a stable system based on constant quality control of tyres, reliable suppliers and a large number of regular customers. Our tyres come mainly from EU countries like Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Switzerland, England and Spain but also from our regular Korean and Japanese suppliers.
Nowadays thanks to experienced staff and efficient collection system Coton is one of the most important and well-known used tyre exporters in Europe.
In the recent years most customers came from Latin and Central America, the Caribbean, USA, Europe (England, Ireland) and Africa: Senegal, Ghana, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Togo, Gabon.
- We have long experience in used tyre collection and trade;
- We constantly maintain the quality of our tyres to provide our customers with the product meeting their expectations;
- Thanks to tyre tripling and mechanized loading we can load up to 3500 tyres into a 40ft container;
- We always have around 40 000 tyres in stock;
- Thanks to our logistic experience we can send our tyres to any location in the world;
- We cooperate with numerous reliable suppliers who if necessary help us complete any order;
- Our main rules in business and life are honesty, quality and trust.
Coton has started the service of tyre tripling at customer’s premises. The service can be ordered by any customer who is interested to optimize the transport costs of sending their tyres by container. Thanks to tyre tripling it is possible to load around 3000 tyres into a 40 ft container and substantially lower shipping costs per one tyre.
Service cost: 0.5 euro per tyre
Travel costs: to be negotiated
Price does not include container loading
The following information is required when requesting a quotation (requests without this information will not be processed):
1. What specific sizes of tyres (ranges of sizes are not enough) do you need?
2. What is the minimum tread depth (how many millimetres)?
3. How many pieces of each size do you want?
4. How often do you want to send containers/trailers?
5. Do you need only pairs of the same models of tyres?
6. Type of tyres (summer, winter or all-season) What percentage of each type do you want?
7. Do you want doubled / tripled tyres (tyres packed into another tyre)?
8. Do you want us to quote the price of transport? If so, provide us your full address.
9. How many tyres do you want in a 40ft container/trailer?