Standard 22 tyre pressure testing machine (also known as a tire tester, tire inspector or tire checker) is designed to detect tyre defects like side bubbles, punctures and cord breaks in fast and efficient way. It does not have a motor for rotating a tyre.
The basic model has three pairs of plates for testing tyres in the range of 13-22 inches for different sizes:
- Pair 1: sizes 13-16 inches,
- Pair 2: sizes 17-20 inches,
- Pair 3: sizes 21 and 22 inches.
- Air supply pressure 6 – 9 bar
- Required efficiency of supply system 0.2 m3/cycle
- Height 170 cm
- Width 74 cm
- Length 200 cm
- Weight 315 kg
- CE marking
- 2-year warranty
- Operating manual
Price Coton Standard 22: